Descrição do Produto
The Master in Applied Ethology Thesis is a study that you conduct in order to evaluate some hypothesis. You will defend your final project in your final exam for the Master in Applied Ethology diploma.
Congratulations! You have now reached the last step before you become a Master in Applied Ethology. To earn your certification, you must write your Master in Applied Ethology Thesis on a topic agreed between you and your tutor (normally, but not necessarily, a topic related to the same topic as for your Graduate Project) and have it approved. Then, you will have to defend it in Cambridge to the satisfaction of two external censors.
Course level: Advanced.
Content of the course:
You design and write you final project under the supervision of your tutor.
The project is a natural sciences project. It must include in this order:
1. An abstract in English (max one standard page).
2. A foreword (short with general and relevant information, acknowledgements, etc.–max one standard page).
3. Study objectives (this is the introduction).
4. Study methods.
5. Method for data collection.
6. Analysis of the data.
7. Interpretation of results.
8. References (In academic literature, a reference is a previously published written work, which has been used as a source for theory or claims referred to which are used in the text. References contain complete bibliographic information so the interested reader can find them in a library. You can add references either at the end of the publication or as footnotes).
9. Attachments (if necessary).
There is no theory as such. You’re not writing a textbook. You only mention and define the concepts you use. You must give references to all statements, which are not common knowledge. You may use illustrations, but only if necessary, not to fill in empty spaces.
Fee: 500 EUR (right now USD 0.00) (Currency converter)